Thursday, May 19, 2011

Paris at night

Paris is amazing. Paris is where amateur travellers usually head to, when they are still travel freshmen. I mean "amateur" in the nicest way possible: we all need a place to start exploring Europe, right? Paris was, actually, the first major European city I visited, and I was far from independent back then. Paris struck me as hip and endlessly sensual, shimmering at night, and all those restaurants, mean waiters, spring showers still come alive in my mind. However, I am not really itching to come back, because I have other exciting places in mind. Paris prices make me shudder, too.


PS. I long for the half-forgotten times, when you could search for "Paris" in Google Images and not get pics of Paris Hilton and her dog.

You can rent an apartment in Paris here.

No comments:

Post a Comment